Head Horizon FMR Goggles
The HORIZON FMR is designed with HEAD’s freestyle team rippers in mind. It ticks all the boxes when it comes to providing supreme comfort, eye protection and style in all freestyle zones: Ultimate UV and anti-fogging; extreme field of vision due to the Framelens construction; helmet compatibility and slip-free silicone strap backing.
- Triple-Layer foam keeps out the elements and provides maximum levels of Comfort, performance and fit.
- Compatible with HEAD helmets
- Head’s goggles with an extra wide field of vision are perfect for racers, allowing a
- tight aerodynamic tuck without impaired vision.
- The Polycarbonate Double Lens is a comparable weight lens that provides 100% UV protection and is 10 times more impact-resistant than conventional glass or plastic. It is therefore the ideal lens for mountain sports.
- The Cylindrical Lens is a flat lens with a single lateral curve that provides a superior field of vision. It also looks great!
- UV400 & Anti Fog refers to the intense UV protective qualities of HEAD lenses and their ability to minimise fogging. The light on the mountain is intense so you need the best protection possible as well as anti-fogging qualities to maintain the best visibility.
Check out and buy Winter Goggles at our online store >>