Burton TOURIST Snowboard Boot 2018
- LACING: Speed Zone™ Lacing System, Powered by Burton Exclusive New England Ropes with a Lifetime Warranty [Built-in lace loops allow boot to be converted to traditional lacing]
- FLEX / RESPONSE: 1:1 Firm Flex PowerUP Tongue, Increased Negative Flex for Improved Glide and Comfort in Touring Mode
- COMFORT: Total Comfort Construction, Snow-Proof Internal Gusset, Aegis™ Antimicrobial Coating
- LINER: Life Liner, DRYRIDE Heat Cycle™ Lining, Ultralon Performance Foam®, Tuff Cuff
- CUSHIONING: Life Liner, DRYRIDE Heat Cycle™ Lining, Ultralon Performance Foam®, Tuff Cuff
- FOOTBED: Level 2 Molded EVA Footbed
- OUTSOLE: Vibram® EcoStep™ Rubber Outsole [30% Recycled] with Heel Welt, Shrinkage™ Footprint Reduction Technology
Skintrack or summit bid, the Burton Tourist boot handles the mountains with surefooted confidence. More negative flex than any other boot in the line enhances glide in the skintrack, while an array of insulating features are key on pre-dawn starts or snow camping missions. Developed with team riders plus the crew at Spark R&D, the Tourist sticks to the same trusted Vibram® sole found on the Driver X for near legendary billy goat grip.
More detailed feature and size descriptions for Burton TOURIST Snowboard Boot at Burton’s web page.
In the mood for digging deeper on your own? Research more cool equipment at the manufactures page – Burton Men’s Boots