Burton CONCORD Snowboard Boot 2018
- LACING: Speed Zone™ Lacing System, Powered by Burton Exclusive New England Ropes with a Lifetime Warranty
- FLEX / RESPONSE: Wishbone Upper Cuff, Flex Notches, 1:1 Medium Flex PowerUP Tongue, GripLITE Backstay
- COMFORT: Total Comfort Construction, Snow-Proof Internal Gusset, Aegis™ Antimicrobial Coating
- LINER: Imprint™ 3 Liner, Focus Cuff
- CUSHIONING: Strategically Placed Rubber Traction Pads, ReBounce Cushioning, Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil, ESS Support Shank
- FOOTBED: Level 2 Molded EVA Footbed
- OUTSOLE: DynoBITE EST® Optimized Outsole, Outsole Rubber Contains Recycled Content, Shrinkage™ Footprint Reduction Technology
The Burton Concord boot defies convention by combining versatile mid-range response and full-featured tech in a boot that’s lighter and lasts longer than the competition. Ridden by Ethan Deiss, it excels in the park but is an ideal upgrade for anyone who prefers the stealth support and powerful lacing control of Speed Zone™. Lightweight tech includes the Wishbone upper cuff for added rebound without sacrificing the high tweak-ability of a softer boot. Sleeping Bag heat-reflective foil defies cold weather, while the super-grippy DynoBITE outsole reinforced with ReBounce cushioning keeps the soles soft and cushy in arctic temps.
More detailed feature and size descriptions for Burton CONCORD Snowboard Boot at Burton’s web page.
In the mood for digging deeper on your own? Research more cool equipment at the manufactures page – Burton Men’s Boots