BIC 10’0” Oxbow Play SUP Board 2017 Performance
Searching for a paddleboard that’s equally adept in the surf zone as it is cruising on flat-water? The search is over! Oxbow’s Search series features performance-minded surf designs blended with confidence-inspiring stability and a moderate rocker profile for versatility in flat-water conditions. Available in three sizes to accommodate a wide range of rider sizes.
- Keeled nose – Enhanced tracking and increased glide for fun cruising and exploring.
- Full rail-to-rail volume – Enhanced stability, maximum use of the entire deck and a dry ride.
- Attachment points – Six deck attachment points for securing gear and easy transport. TEN attachment points on CROSS 11’ for additional gear storage and securing a cooler/seat.
- Flat deck – Perfect for family fun, cruising, fitness & yoga.
- Full deck pad (Fit/Adventure) – Maximizes use of entire deck for fitness, yoga and family fun – Wave Groove pad for maximum comfort
FLAT-WATER HYBRID SHAPES
An ultra-stable platform equally suited for first-timers, family fun, fitness, yoga, fishing or whatever your next SUP adventure may be. The unique ‘hybrid’ design of the Cross features a keeled nose for excellent tracking, full rail-to-rail volume for enhanced stability and maximum use of the entire deck, and a full waterline to increase speed and efficiency. Numerous attachment points for securing accessories and deck rigging come standard on all Cross models.
Boards sizes : 10’0 / 11’0
ACE-TEC : LIGHT WEIGHT, DURABILITY AND PERFORMANCE
Over the past five years we’ve refined the ideal composite lay-up for SUP, with ACE-TEC as the result. This exclusive BIC Sport technology suits the needs of experienced riders and novices alike with the unique combination of Durability AND Lightweight Performance at a Great Price. Available in three styles: PERFORMER, CROSS AND WING.
Oxbow calls to mind images of constant movement and glide, common to many board sports businesses. It’s a name taken from nature, one of the Oxbow’s core and founding values. Born in the mid-80s in Normandy, France, the company set about to create an off-the-wall style, surfing the wave of windsurf popularity when it was THE big new board sport. Around the same time, BIC Sport was riding the same wave, becoming the biggest manufacturer of windsurf boards in the world. It is the era of pastel tones, flashy colours and bleached hair…. In both companies, and among the riders who represented them, there was the same bubbling-over of ideas and styles that singled out this generation of windsurf fanatics.
|LENGTH||WIDTH||THICKNESS||ONE FEET OFF NOSE WIDTH||ONE FEET OFF TAIL WIDTH||VOLUME||WEIGHT||WEIGHT RANGE|
|305 cm||84 cm||12.1 cm||53 cm||55 cm||195 L||12.5 kg||100 kg|
- Fins set up : Single
- Center Fin : QUICK Touring 9″
- Fin Supplied : QUICK Touring 9″
- Daggerboard : –