DAKINE BOOT PACK DLX 55L BACKPACK
The Boot Pack DLX boasts all the benefits of the baseline Boot Pack, and some additional features that come in handy when you want to push the adventure a little further. The dedicated helmet and goggle pocket, front-zip cargo pocket, and separate rear-entry tarp lined boot compartment securely hold all your ski or snowboarding essentials. While the zippered side pockets can hold tuning kits and extra gloves, hats, or baselayers, and the front zippered cooler pocket keeps a sack lunch cool while you’re out working up an appetite. A solid choice for those running frequent trips to the resort.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Backpanel accessed, tarp lined ski/snowboard boot compartment
- Large, padded helmet and goggle pocket
- Zippered front cargo pocket
- Insulated cooler pocket
- Two large zippered side pockets
- ID patch
- 600D Polyester
- 3356 cu. in. [ 55L ]
- 19 x 17 x 14″ [ 48 x 43 x 36cm ]
- 1.9 lbs. [ .9 kg ]
- Adventures are messy. If your Dakine bag gets dirty, we recommend hand washing with mild soap (like Nikwax Tech Wash), cold water and a soft bristle brush. If hand washing is not going to do the trick, use a front loader washing machine. To ensure your backpack doesn’t get tangled, place inside a pillowcase or mesh bag before washing. Always use cold water, mild soap and run on a gentle cycle. Never bleach your pack. Hang to dry in a warm but shady place, ensuring both inside and out are dry before storing.
More info about Dakine BOOT PACK DLX 55L Backpack at Dakine store >>